Wow, it’s November already! October flew right past me and I found myself changing and rearranging my goals on the fly during the month. Goal changes are fine if you find you need something different than your original vision, what’s important is to have a goal and know the goal.
So first I’ll review my October goals and then I’ll scribble out some main goals for November…
My income goal for October was $3,200. I’m not going to lie to you, I fell short by a few hundred dollars and I was a little bummed out by that. But, with my recent discovery that the affiliate program I’m promoting most has no cookie life, I think that will change for the positive in November. So I’m going to reset that goal and again aim for a target income goal of $3,200 for November.
Task goals for the month include…
- Move an HTML coded site to WordPress format
- At least one post a week on this blog to hold myself accountable
- CHANGE as many of the old links on my cross stitch site as I can
- Hunt for additional affiliate programs in the needlework industry
- Review my web properties and sell things that aren’t being focused on
I’m keeping the initial task list short because I have a feeling all those link changes are going to take awhile and I have a pretty full transcription schedule coming up.
What are your goals for November?
Let’s make it a great month,