Just because Pokémon Go is a free game to play doesn’t mean there aren’t things to buy, and therefore things for you as an affiliate to sell.
When the smart phone with Pokemon GO and the paired Pokemon GO Plus accessory are within range of each other, both will begin to vibrate when a Pokemon is close by. With the convenience of not having to look at your smart phone, simply press the button on the Pokemon GO Plus to attempt to catch a Pokemon while you are out and about. (available at Amazon)
“With this guide you will master all core concepts of Pokémon Go, as well as gain that slight edge over your friends and other trainers in no time. This book will take you from the basic mechanics to the most hidden features, secrets and best strategies of Pokémon Go so you can truly learn everything there is to learn about Pokémon Go!” (available on Amazon)
And of course, there’s the hundreds and probably thousands of other already existing Pokémon products you could promote from t-shirts to water bottles to socks and the trading cards, movies, and video games.
Maybe you just need some content? No problem….
- Use Pokémon Go Attract More Foot Traffic To Your Brick and Mortar Business
- Thanks To Pokémon Go You Can Become a Real World Pokémon Trainer
- How To Profit From Pokémon Go as a Blogger
- Share Your Gaming KnowHow And Profit From Pokémon Go
- Pokémon Merchandise Is Becoming The Hot New Trend In Affiliate Marketing
- Promoting Physical Products As An Affiliate
- Using Pokémon Go to Promote Fitness
- How to Use Pokémon Go to Connect With Your Followers on Social Media
- How Brick & Mortar Businesses Can Cash In With Pokémon Go
- Where To Find Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- What is Pokémon Go And Why Is It So Stinking Popular?