Goal setting can be an important part of any project. I try to set monthly goals, weekly goals, and at least one daily goal. For the most part my goals are task based, but let’s face it money is a factor too, so I set an overall monthly income goal as well. These are my goals for October….
Overall Combined Income Goal for the Month: $3200
My income comes from a variety of different sources, not just my niche websites. This overall goal is everything combined that’s coming in. This $3200 will be divided up to cover several of my monthly household and business related bills, buy groceries, pay school fees, and buy winter necessities for my kids like coats and shoes.
Task goals for the month include…
- finish the info product I started working on during Susanne’s PLR challenge
- weekly lens challenges for RocketMoms (more on that later)
- 3 posts per week on my cross stitch site
- daily posts on my Halloween blog
- link building and promotion of my Halloween pages
- add one new message or mini lesson to my transcription course
- blog here at NicheTwitch at least once a week
- add 3 new pages or posts to side project to be named later
That seems like a good start to a monthly task list. I’m sure I’ll add to it as the month goes on. I did really well with my seasonal Halloween stuff last year so I’m hoping to do even better with those things this year. Looking forward to a spooky candy filled month!
What are your goals for October?
Let’s make it a great month,