When we think of Amazon we most often think of books, Prime, or the affiliate program. There are so many income opportunities available with Amazon these days, it’s hard to remember them all.
- Marketplace – seller central
- Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) – sell stuff and let Amazon handle the fulfillment and customer service
- Handmade – where artists and makers sell their goods
- Developer – sell your apps on Amazon
- Merch – t-shirts and more
- Flex – Amazon’s force of well paid delivery drivers
- Associates – the affiliate program
- Kindle publishing
- CreateSpace Publishing (print on demand self publishing)
- Mechanical Turk – do small tasks and get paid
- S3 – affordable cloud storage for your digital info products
- Jobs – virtual customer service & remote positions
- Launchpad – promoting startups and cool stuff
- Payments – accept online and mobile payments on your ecommerce site securely
Do you see an additional income stream that might fit into your life? Maybe there’s a tool you could use in your online business.
Did I miss any in my list? There really are so many services and tools available from Amazon that it can be difficult to remember them all.
Transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, and finder of lost shoes… Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.