I am admittedly a bit behind on my niche site goals for 2017 already, but that is mostly because I took the first week-ish of January to evaluate some personal decisions and spend quality time focused on recharging my own internal batteries. I’ve been working at planning some niche PLR content to share with you as well some new niche sites to build. If you’re looking for some ideas, here are 12 broad niches that I’ve considered for projects this first quarter of the year….
- emergency preparedness (aka preppers)
- coffee makers and other coffee products
- vintage kitchenware (and other vintage kitchen/dining decor)
- backyard landscaping (DIY projects)
- home wi-fi routers
- specialty diet cookbook reviews
- skateboard maintenance and DIY builds
- home bars (equipment, glasses, decor, drink recipes)
- resume writing and templates
- hemp and cannabis news or products (growing industry = growing traffic)
- pet technology (or rather tech for your pets; ball throwers, fitness trackers, water filters, cameras, and more)
- turntables and vintage vinyl
Now that you have your niche thinking hat on, go out there and create something awesome 😉
Transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, and finder of lost shoes… Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.