I actually had a domain and an outline for this niche at one point because I was researching the topic due to a health issue – basically my hair was falling out like crazy and I was frustrated, when I’m frustrated I buy domain names.
I know some girls go shoe shopping, but not me, instead I go on a domain buying spree. I know, I’m weird. It’s okay though… I did sell the domain name that I had when I realized I didn’t really want to write about the topic regularly.
Topics and article ideas for women’s hair loss
- natural treatments
- supplements for prevention
- hair loss due to pregnancy/post pregnancy
- hair loss due to nutrient deprivation
- hair loss due to thyroid issue
- hair loss due to autoimmune disease
- female androgenetic alopecia
- hair loss and menopause
- surgical hair restoration
- hair loss due to prescriptions
- hair loss due to surgery or traumatic events
- hormone connection to hair loss
- researching a good dermatologist
- best styles for thinning hair
- prevention products
- physiological effects of female hair loss
- ferritin blood levels
- what is normal hair loss
Some interesting affiliate programs available in this niche:
25 cents PPC http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/click-prog/index.asp
Have fun out there!
Transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, and finder of lost shoes… Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.