I had some good feedback on my first quarter niche picks, so I thought we’d continue and do this again with a dozen niche site ideas to get your thoughts brewing for your next project (or maybe even your first project)…
- virtual reality headsets and other gear
- home robotics & automation (robot vacuums, learning thermostats, etc)
- drones, quadcopters, and other RC flying vehicles
- Instapot related (product review & comparison, cookbooks, recipes) [PLR available here]
- indoor gardening systems
- Whole 30 and similar health diets
- leggings (people are buying like crazy)
- tea and accessories like kettles and steeper mugs
- beard care [more ideas on this one]
- fitness technology (trackers, apps, home gyms, etc)
- comic books (and movies) and related collectible merchandise
- home improvements DIY versus hiring someone
*side note* Amazon has 12% fixed commission rate on sales made via their Native Shopping Ads in April, so this is a good time to get some product focused blog posts up 😉
All right, now that you have your niche thinking hat on, go out there and create something awesome (or take a shortcut and pick up some PLR, or take a super fast path and grab something already made from Flippa) 😉 Niche on, folks!
Transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, and finder of lost shoes… Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.